HOW TO ERASE BLACKBERRY 10 OS WITH SIC MULTI WIPE
We’ve tried to develop script of CFP to secwipe and multi wiped your OS10 device before running your selected OS autoloader for your device.
Sometimes when trying to reload/flash blackberry os10 < z10, q10, q5, z30, z3, Passport, etc >, device, the operation gets stuck at some point even after trying several times. The only way we can reload/flash such devices is to wipe the OS found on the device complete and then reload a new one.
This Erasing of OS on BB10 devices can be done using SIC MultiWipe n Load. This tool is just like SuperWiper which is used for older blackberry devices but has additional options to load OS of the device.
How to use SIC Wipe & Load to Erase the OS on BB10 devices
- Download, Extract and launch SIC Wipe & Load from links below
- Type Y and press Enter if the device you want to wipe is STL1 or type N and press Enter if the device is NOT STL1 (Non STL devices: Q10/Q5/Z30/STL2,3,4,5)
- When you see Connecting to Bootrom: connect the BB10 device to PC without battery
- Wait for the wiping process to complete. (5 steps which can take about 3mins)
- When wiping process is complete you will see something like do you want to Load device? Type N and Press Enter button on keyboard
- Now you can launch the autoloader and reload the BB10 OS the device smoothly.
SIC MultiWipe n Load V1.1
SIC MultiWipe n Load V1.2 – Supports BlackBerry Z3
SIC MultiWipe n Load V1.3 – Supports Blackberry Passport
Note: Please replace CFP.exe with the newer available one (18.104.22.168)
This tool is created by SIC Team (Sator, Iking and Clie60). If you enjoy using this tool, make a donate. (S)ator, (I)king and (C)lie60
Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!
HOW TO ERASE BLACKBERRY 10 OS WITH SIC MULTI WIPE Reviewed by 9jarom on 22:30:00 Rating: